qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Replace the Qpid website
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 17:35:14 GMT
The initial website update plan called for us to make the switch at
about the same time as the 0.22 release.  Now it's time, and I think
the new site is ready.

Voting now doesn't mean the site is "finished".  There's plenty to
improve.  Rather, this vote concerns whether you feel the new site has
progressed enough that it constitutes an improvement over our existing
one and thus deserves to serve as Qpid's home on the web.

[   ] Yes, replace the existing site with the proposed site
[   ] No, the proposed site isn't ready

See the latest update mail for details about what the update contains:
http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/Website-update-6-td7594214.html .
If we agree and switch the site over, subsequent updates (much more
incremental ones) will occur without a vote.  Indeed, if the vote
prompts you to take another look and think of more changes you'd like
to see, please request them on one of the update threads.

I'll close this vote on Friday, 21 June.

Thanks!
Justin