qpid-dev mailing list archives

From askstack <askst...@yahoo.com>
Subject questions about compile qpidc-0.22
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 19:46:37 GMT
All
I followed the INSTALL doc to compile on centos 6.3
1. Do I need to worry about these warnings, amqp 1.0 not enabled,
PythonLibs and PerlLibs not being there ?

  [root@compile bld]# cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release ..
-- No AMQP spec... presume generated sources are included
-- checking for module 'libqpid-proton'
--   package 'libqpid-proton' not found
-- Qpid proton not found, amqp 1.0 support not enabled
-- Legacystore is excluded from build.
-- Could NOT find PythonLibs  (missing:  PYTHON_LIBRARIES
PYTHON_INCLUDE_PATH)
-- Could NOT find PerlLibs  (missing:  PERL_LIBRARY PERL_INCLUDE_PATH)
Building Ruby bindings
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /root/compile_qpid/qpidc-0.22/bld

2. make test failed for  "10/ 16 Testing ha_tests
***Failed ". I need HA , how do I fixed it?

Linking CXX shared module ha.so
[ 69%] Built target ha
Scanning dependencies of target qmfengine
[ 69%] Building CXX object
src/CMakeFiles/qmfengine.dir/qmf/engine/Agent.o
[ 69%] Building CXX object
src/CMakeFiles/qmfengine.dir/qmf/engine/BrokerProxyImpl.o
[ 69%] Building CXX object
src/CMakeFiles/qmfengine.dir/qmf/engine/ConnectionSettingsImpl.o
[ 70%] Building CXX object
src/CMakeFiles/qmfengine.dir/qmf/engine/ConsoleImpl.o
[ 70%] Building CXX object
src/CMakeFiles/qmfengine.dir/qmf/engine/EventImpl.o
[ 70%] Building CXX object
src/CMakeFiles/qmfengine.dir/qmf/engine/MessageImpl.o
[ 70%] Building CXX object
src/CMakeFiles/qmfengine.dir/qmf/engine/ObjectIdImpl.o
[ 70%] Building CXX object
src/CMakeFiles/qmfengine.dir/qmf/engine/ObjectImpl.o
[ 70%] Building CXX object
src/CMakeFiles/qmfengine.dir/qmf/engine/Protocol.o
[ 71%] Building CXX object
src/CMakeFiles/qmfengine.dir/qmf/engine/QueryImpl.o
[ 71%] Building CXX object
src/CMakeFiles/qmfengine.dir/qmf/engine/SequenceManager.o
[ 71%] Building CXX object
src/CMakeFiles/qmfengine.dir/qmf/engine/SchemaImpl.o
[ 71%] Building CXX object
src/CMakeFiles/qmfengine.dir/qmf/engine/ValueImpl.o
[ 71%] Building CXX object
src/CMakeFiles/qmfengine.dir/qmf/engine/ResilientConnection.o

Thanks.