qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject some more 0.24 requests
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 16:48:57 GMT
I have a few more requests to make for 0.24 if possible, in order of
decreasing priority:

(1) https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-5061, broker crash
triggered when exclusive ownership can't be granted over AMQP 1.0

(2) https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-5053, exclusive ownership
acquired by AMQP 1.0 session is not released

(3) https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-5062, EXTERNAL not
working over AMQP 1.0

(4) https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-5060, this one has less
impact, it just removes a couple of key-value pairs from a generic
properties map as viewed through management. It is also trivial though
so I thought I'd go ahead and request it since there were some other
changes I'd like to get in anyway.

JIRAs all contain links to the commit in each case and have been
reviewed with regards to backporting (thanks again Chuck and Mick!!).