qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <justin.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: questions about compile qpidc-0.22
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 16:35:13 GMT
I'll let someone else tackle item 2.  For item 1:

 - For AMQP 1.0 support: Go through the install steps here for qpid
proton: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/proton/tags/0.4/README
 - For the python binding of messaging api: yum install python-devel
 - For the perl binding of messaging api: yum install perl-devel

Only do so if you want or need the referenced feature, of course.
None of these are strictly speaking required.

Justin