qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Giusti <kgiu...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: qmf2 won't build on trunk
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 13:44:22 GMT
Chuck's correct - for some reason the ruby swig is not picking up the following change to cpp/include/qmf/qmf2.i:

https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/qpid/branches/0.26/qpid/cpp/include/qmf/qmf2.i?r1=1545842&r2=1545841&pathrev=1545842

Andrew and I have hit this before, spent some time on it and couldn't noodle out why ruby
has this dependency issue.  The corresponding Python binding apparently doesn't and the cmake
configurations are identical, AFAIKT.

I'll look into it a bit more, but for now you'll have to manually clean out the swig generated
ruby sources from your build, sorry.

-K