qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Justin <Justin.Scad...@gd-ais.com>
Subject RE: 2 Client Question: Multiple Receivers & Aborting fetch()
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 18:15:21 GMT
In regards to my first question and it's associated use case, I've stumbled
upon some interesting information. Apparently, the broker supports exchange
types 'fanout' and 'headers', which are not documented in the C++ API
documentation on Apache's website. I found out about them from colleagues in
other companies and then found information on them in the Java
documentation.

I believe 'fanout' is exactly what I'm looking for, so I'm glad it exists.

I am curious though, why isn't it in the C++ documentation? Specifically,
table 2.2  here
<http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.24/programming/book/section-addresses.html>

,
which specifically says type can only be 'queue' and 'topic'.

Thanks,
Justin