qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Keith W <keith.w...@gmail.com>
Subject QPID-5618: Improve site links to JMS client documentation
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2014 14:39:56 GMT
I propose to make some changes to the qpid.apache.org site to improve
the linkage to our JMS documentation and examples.

Specifically, the two areas I wish to address are:

1) Make the JMS client examples for the Qpid JMS AMQP 1-0 (prototype)
client easier to find.  I think the current site runs the risk that
users will try and use the JMS examples tailored for 0-10 with the
qpid-java-amqp-1-0-client-jms client.

2) Link to the JMS client docbook for 0-8..0-91 (produced by QPID-5374)

Please see the Jira for the exact proposed changes.  I have made the
changes locally and published them to people.apache.org for comment.
Please see the URLs in the Jira.

Comments welcome (on the Jira or this thread).

Kind regards, Keith.