qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Dispatch no longer reads specified config file
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 12:25:07 GMT
Chris,

I suspect you have some install or path issue.  When I'm running from
the source tree, I start by setting the working directory to the main
dispatch directory (where the README file is).  Then do the following:

$ . config.sh
$ bin/test.sh

This builds the code in the ./build directory and installs in the
./install directory.  It also runs the unit and system tests.  All of
the paths are then correctly set up.  You can then run:

$ qdrouterd -c ~/qdrouterd-server.conf

Let me know if this doesn't work for you.

-Ted