qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [C++ broker] Where is session.queue_purge declared?
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 14:36:26 GMT
Pavel,

All of the management methods are declared in the management schema
files.  You can find the "purge" method declared in
specs/management-schema.xml.

The code for handling that method is in cpp/src/qpid/broker/Queue.cpp in
the method: Queue::ManagementMethod().

-Ted

On 05/28/2014 10:27 AM, Pavel Moravec wrote:
> Hi all,
> I would like to write some automated tests for ACL in C++ broker, similar to current
queue purge. Trying to understand the current code / call of: