qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA Change
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 12:14:02 GMT

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Role+Based+JIRA+Authorization

> What should the process be in future if I want to raise an issue and
submit
> a patch for review/commit? I have always just asked a committer to review
> it by assigning it to them? Should I just email the list in future?

One alternative to mailing the list is mentioning the relevant JIRA user in
a comment on the JIRA itself. This causes them to get a mail indicating
they were mentioned.

Using @<something> gets you a username search box. The actual comment
syntax is [~username] I think.

Robbie