qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew MacBean <andymacb...@gmail.com>
Subject JIRA Change
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 11:47:39 GMT
While raising a JIRA this morning to highlight an issue I found with one of
our tests I noticed that I can no longer assign JIRAs? This meant that
after I had attached the patch for review I couldn't assign it to a
developer to review and commit.

Rob kindly informed me that this is probably because of a recent change to
bring us in-line with this so it is not unexpected:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Role+Based+JIRA+Authorization

What should the process be in future if I want to raise an issue and submit
a patch for review/commit? I have always just asked a committer to review
it by assigning it to them? Should I just email the list in future?

Cheers
Andrew