qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject (solved) Re: Qpid reviewboard and new RBTools?
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:33:12 GMT
On Mon, 2014-05-19 at 10:28 -0400, Andrew Stitcher wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-05-07 at 09:16 -0400, Alan Conway wrote:
> > I used to be able to post a review from my git-svn qpid repo using post-review from
the RBTools package.

> > I updated RBTools-0.6-1.fc20.noarch and post-review has been replaced by "rbt post"
but
> > this no longer works for me:
> >
> > $ rbt post
> > rbtools.commands.CommandError: Error creating review request: The
> > repository path specified is not in the list of known repositories (HTTP
> > 400, API Error 206)
> >
> > Has anyone got this working?

> Fortunately I'm still on a 0.5 version on F19.
>
> I can successfully use post-review (but it gives me a deprecation
> warning) and rbt post fails for me in the same way as it does for you.
>
> I've run rbt post --debug and rbt is calculating the incorrect
> repository root - It thinks the root is:
>   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf
>
> (when it should be https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/trunk or
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/proton)
>
> This is very like a bug I fixed for post-review 3 years ago. It looks
> like they might have reintroduced the same bug in the new rbt tool.

This works:

rbt post -g -d --username=aconway --repository=qpid
--basedir=dispatch/trunk

It does seem like a bug in the auto-detection of the repo/basedir
settings.

Based on http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/rbtools/dev/rbt/configuration/
it seems like we should be able to create a .reviewboardrc to fill these
in automatically, but I can't see where we put the --basedir part in
that file. If anyone figures it out please do create it :)

Cheers,
Alan.