qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Potential qpid cpp 0.28 bug
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 09:45:10 GMT
On 07/08/2014 10:11 AM, Duong Quynh (FSU1.Z8.IP) wrote:
> Here you go, it's waiting in Sender.close() as seen from the stack.

Ah, your example code must be a little different from what you sent at
the beginning of the thread, as that did not call sender.close(). I was
assuming it was blocked in session.close() as per the example.

On the face of it this looks like perhaps a proton bug. There should
have been a detach emitted, but that seems not to be the case. I wonder
if perhaps the session window is somehow preventing that.

Could you try this new patch and see if that has any effect?