qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Duong Quynh (FSU1.Z8.IP)" <Quyn...@fsoft.com.vn>
Subject RE: Potential qpid cpp 0.28 bug
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 09:31:54 GMT
I will get down to the log later when I have time, however, I don't see this problem happening
with the JAVA client, the Producer just exits with identical logic.

> Not sure what you mean by that... do you mean that the subsequent call, i.e. session.close()
does not return?

> The most likely reason for that is around the settlement of messages. If you can enable
some more detailed logging it should be able to spot the issue. > E.g. QPID_LOG_ENABLE=trace+:Protocol

>The session.close() will wait for all sent messages to be settled before closing. I suspect
that is where it is blocked. The protocol trace should help.