qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Ashwini Mandhare <Ashwini_Mandh...@symantec.com>
Subject RE: qpid Java client unable to send messages
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 11:21:13 GMT
Hi,

Could you please help us with the below mentioned query. We are running into lot of issues
and finding difficult to identify the root cause. We searched a lot on internet but all we
could find is the svn checkin related stuff on this. Any pointer for the below mentioned queries
will help us. Please let me know if you need any more information on this.

Thanks and Regards,
Ashwini Mandhare

From: Ashwini Mandhare
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2014 5:28 PM
To: 'dev@qpid.apache.org'
Subject: qpid Java client unable to send messages

Hi,

I have the C++ QPID broker component to which a Java client sends messages. I am facing certain
issues with this communication and observed few errors.
I would like to get some information about like in what scenarios we get the exceptions or
what is exactly causing these failures in the communication. Are following errors inter related
and have same root cause?

These messages  are observed in the var/log/messages

critical Journal "#name": returned JERR_JCNTL_AIOCMPLWAIT; wmgr_status: wmgr: pi=1 pc=37 po=0
aer=1 edac:TFFF ps=[-A------------------------------] wrfc: state: Active fcntl[17]: pfid=17
ws=9476 wc=9220 rs=0 rc=0 ec=8 ac=1
warning Exchange amq.topic cannot deliver to  queue <name>: Queue <name>: MessageStoreImpl::store()
failed: jexception 0x0202 jcntl::handle_aio_wait() threw JERR_JCNTL_AIOCMPLWAIT: Timeout waiting
for AIOs to complete. (MessageStoreImpl.cpp:1360)

Queue <name>: MessageStoreImpl::store() failed: jexception 0x0803 wmgr::enqueue() threw
JERR_WMGR_ENQDISCONT: Enqueued new dtok when previous enqueue returned partly completed (state
ENQ_PART). (This data_tok: id=56000 state=NONE) (MessageStoreImpl.cpp:1360)

error Unexpected exception: Queue <name>: MessageStoreImpl::store() failed: jexception
0x0803 wmgr::enqueue() threw JERR_WMGR_ENQDISCONT: Enqueued new dtok when previous enqueue
returned partly completed (state ENQ_PART). (This data_tok: id=420962 state=NONE) (MessageStoreImpl.cpp:1360)

error Connection 127.0.0.1:5672-127.0.0.1:49742 closed by error: Queue <name>: MessageStoreImpl::store()
failed: jexception 0x0803 wmgr::enqueue() threw JERR_WMGR_ENQDISCONT: Enqueued new dtok when
previous enqueue returned partly completed (state ENQ_PART). (This data_tok: id=420962 state=NONE)
(MessageStoreImpl.cpp:1360)(501)

Warning Exception on notification of dequeue for queue <name>: Flow limit count underflow
on dequeue. Queue=<name> (qpid/broker/QueueFlowLimit.cpp:184)
error Journal "<name>": Unexpected I/O response (RHM_IORES_BUSY) on queue <name>".

error Unexpected exception: Unexpected I/O response (RHM_IORES_BUSY) on queue <name>".
(JournalImpl.cpp:613)

error Could not encode string of 302 bytes as uint8_t string. (qpid/framing/Buffer.cpp:255)

error framing-error: Framing version unsupported (qpid/framing/AMQFrame.cpp:93)

At the java client we are getting following exceptions

org.apache.qpid.AMQException: timed out waiting for sync: complete = 91, point = 101 [error
code 541: internal error]
javax.jms.IllegalStateException: Object org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession_0_10@25c1c64c<mailto:org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession_0_10@25c1c64c>
has been closed

Could you please help us identify the cause for this exceptions and share the information.

Thanks and Regards,
Ashwini Mandhare