qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Huston <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: Does RH MRG End of Life have an Effect on QPID?
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 21:25:38 GMT
Hi Tom,

I don't speak for Red Hat, but I can say that Red Hat != Apache Qpid. The Apache Qpid future
is still bright with plenty of effort behind it on all the various facets (C++, Java, proton,
dispatch, etc.)

I have customers that have placed large bets on Apache Qpid-based systems. They expect returns.

-Steve Huston