qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <justin.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for inclusion into 0.32
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 12:31:11 GMT
The latter three are approved.

On the first, QPID-6247.  You say "only affects a part of Broker
functionality responsible for writing updates to configuration files".
This is the primary way users will store their configuration, true?  If so,
that's not isolated.

It's also not small.  Which leaves us with importance.  Does this deserve
an exception because it's a particularly severe defect?  It looks (to the
uninformed, me) like a normal priority defect.  Is it a regression?