qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Candidate python-qpid-proton 0.9.1 is available for testing at TestPyPi
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 09:35:35 GMT
On 05/26/2015 10:08 PM, Ken Giusti wrote:

> I've pushed a candidate source package for python-qpid-proton to the TestPyPi repository.
>
> This source package includes Flavio's patch that pulls down the Proton C sources if needed.
>
> You can download it via pip like so:
>
> pip install -i https://testpypi.python.org/pypi python-qpid-proton
>
> Take it for a spin - kick the tires (or is that 'tyres'?).   Drive it like you stole
it.

> If it looks good I'll push the official package up to the real PyPi site.

Looks good to me!

(I did notice that the python examples hit an assertion in the c code
and dump core when there is nothing to connect to, but that seems to
have been a bug that slipped in to 0.9.1 and is present in the original
tarball for that, though not on master or 0.9, so not relevant to the
setup changes.)