qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Flaper87 <flape...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Candidate python-qpid-proton 0.9.1 is available for testing at TestPyPi
Date Tue, 26 May 2015 21:16:49 GMT

> I've pushed a candidate source package for python-qpid-proton to the
> TestPyPi repository.
>
> This source package includes Flavio's patch that pulls down the Proton C
> sources if needed.
>
> You can download it via pip like so:
>
> pip install -i https://testpypi.python.org/pypi python-qpid-proton
>
> Take it for a spin - kick the tires (or is that 'tyres'?).   Drive it like
> you stole it.
>
> If it looks good I'll push the official package up to the real PyPi site.
>
> thanks,

Hey Ken,

Thanks for spinning this off. I just tested the library in a clean
virtualenv. I installed it from TestPyPi and I installed pyngus 1.2 on top
of it (1.2 because 1.3 uses pip install on that git repo).

Things seem to be working fine, can you spin the release on pypi ?

Thanks for the backport, I think it's of huge help,
Flavio

--
Flavio (@flaper87) Percoco
http://www.flaper87.com