qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Giusti <kgiu...@redhat.com>
Subject Qpid packages for Ubuntu, was Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Qpid CPP 0.34
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 15:50:00 GMT
Hi Matt,

As you pointed out, and in case others are unaware,  Darryl Pierce has created a Personal
Package Archive containing various QPID packages for ubuntu users:

https://launchpad.net/~qpid

However, I'm not sure of Darryl's availability for keeping this up to date - which explains
why there hasn't been an update for 0.34.

While I'm also a member of this PPA, I have no idea how to build packages for ubuntu :(

If someone's willing to help out by building these packages - I can add them to the membership
list.

-K