qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Buckley <and...@microsoft.com>
Subject Contribution question
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 21:40:08 GMT
Hello,

I'm a software engineer in Azure IoT over here at Microsoft (https://github.com/Azure/azure-iot-sdks).
Our team creates open source SDKs (both device and service SDKs) for multiple languages to
both enable connectivity between IoT devices and the Azure IoT Hub, as well as manage Azure
IoT Hub service instances. We have made some modifications to Qpid JMS to enable some extra
AMQP acknowledgement handling. Currently this work lives in a fork and we're at the point
where we would like to publish our Java SDK to maven central so we'd like to inquire about
contributing this work back into the Qpid JMS project.

Thank you,
--
Andrew Buckley

Software Engineer