qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Buckley <and...@microsoft.com>
Subject Proton-J get "first" field from disposition frame
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 23:10:48 GMT
Hi all,

I'm attempting to get the delivery id or "first" field from a disposition that my client receives
after it sends a message. I'm using Proton-J and the Reactor. I can see that the disposition
frame comes in and that the "first" field matches the deliveryId and deliveryTag of the sent
message. The onDelivery callback fires and I'm able to get the Delivery, but it seems as though
at this point the only place the deliveryId exists is within a private TransportDelivery object
that cannot be accessed.

Any guidance would be helpful.

Thanks,
Andrew