qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proton-J get "first" field from disposition frame
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 00:48:37 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I happened to be looking in a related area earlier and believe you are
correct, it is not possible to access the deliveryId since the API
doesnt expose that detail and it is only managed internally by the
transport+session (along with the dispositions themselves). What it is
you need the deliveryId for?

Robbie

On 3 November 2015 at 23:10, Andrew Buckley <andbuc@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm attempting to get the delivery id or "first" field from a disposition that my client
receives after it sends a message. I'm using Proton-J and the Reactor. I can see that the
disposition frame comes in and that the "first" field matches the deliveryId and deliveryTag
of the sent message. The onDelivery callback fires and I'm able to get the Delivery, but it
seems as though at this point the only place the deliveryId exists is within a private TransportDelivery
object that cannot be accessed.