qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Help] Debug qpid code
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 06:47:51 GMT
So given the above settings I *think* you are using the qpid-client which
is bundled in the Qpid Java release.  This client speaks AMQP 0-8/0-9/0-9-1
and 0-10.  There is a separate qpid-jms client which speaks AMQP 1.0.  By
default the client will connect using the most recent version of the
protocol that both client and broker support - which in your case would be
AMQP 0-10.  This being the case, the control flow will never go through
AMQChannel.  The equivalent point in the 0-10 flow would be
org.apache.qpid.server.protocol.v0_10.ServerSession#enqueue(...)

Hope this helps,
Rob