qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Rolke <cro...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Thread Safety?
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 13:47:38 GMT
If you are referring to the use of the C++ classes in the context of one of the client libraries
then yes the classes are thread safe. All the necessary locking is done by the library and
none is required in the client code.

The locking in the .NET binding is a separate issue not directly related to locking in the
underlying C++ libraries. See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-3193 for details.