qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inconsistent behaviour during performance testing
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2017 00:23:05 GMT
Hi Antonin,

any chance of attaching your image to a JIRA, and (even better) sharing
your test code if possible (presuming it doesn't have any proprietary
information in it).  Is this behaviour visible when you only sending
messages, or does it require consumers as well?  You mentioned things
worked better if you gave the broker more memory - did you try running the
broker with verbose:gc on - does it look like the broker was spending a lot
of time in garbage collection?

Thanks again for any help you can give in helping us track this down,

Rob