qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Oleksandr Rudyy <oru...@gmail.com>
Subject Support for Qpid cpp broker in java broker system tests
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 10:05:09 GMT
Hi everybody,

The existing system tests for java broker can be run against cpp
broker (with some exceptions for the tests relying on java broker REST
API or java broker specific features).

Is there an interest to continue support of cpp broker in java broker
system tests?

The reasons behind this question are the following:
1)  we want reduce the maintenance efforts for the tests
2)  we want to use AMQP management for AMQP 1.0 in the system tests to
create/delete/update configured entities on the broker but cpp broker
does not support AMQP management whilst java broker supports it for
both AMQP 1.0 and AMQP 0.x

Kind Regards,
Alex