qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for Qpid cpp broker in java broker system tests
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 15:04:28 GMT
I believe we should still aspire to separate out tests that use pure JMS
and simply need to have certain queues/topics set up prior to test
execution.

Having a distinct set of "JMS tests" would be generally useful I think,
however I understand that the current state of the Java System tests does
not make this easy

-- Rob