qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for Qpid cpp broker in java broker system tests
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 16:46:33 GMT
I wasn't around at the time and missed this among the deluge of
backlogged mails when I returned. You might have had more luck using
the users list given thats where most discussions are and theres less
traffic to drown things out.

Can you clarify some things for me. You mention wanting to use AMQP
Management for AMQP 1.0 tests, but then later note specifically the
Java broker supports it for 0-x too. Do you also wan't/plan to use it
for 0-x tests as well? Do you plan to [re]move any tests that are
mainly covering the client, since the system tests module has
historicaly been for the combination of both rather than just the
broker?

Robbie