qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Lightweight cpp 32 bit broker for old linux
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2017 15:22:54 GMT
You can set whatever C++ flags you need in the CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS variable.

If you run cmake-gui and hit "configure" then you will see a visual list of
all the settings, e.g. to turn off features you don't need. You  you can
set them in the GUI and generate your makefiles.

Alternatively you can run `cmake -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS=x -DSOMETHING=y ...`
from the command line once you know what variables you need to set.