qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Zoltan Varga <zolva...@microsoft.com.INVALID>
Subject Proton-J Reactor multiplexing
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2017 20:17:55 GMT
HI,

I am from Microsoft IoT Device SDK team.

We are using Proton-J in our Java SDK.  We want to implement multiplexing (transport sharing
between clients).
I have questions about how can that be implemented using the Reactor model.
Basically we need to add a pair of Links (sender  and receiver) to a current Session. (Session
is already authenticated)

  *   How can we add  the new links to the current session?
  *   What event flow expected after links are created and opened?
  *   How we can re-authenticate for the new links? (currently when I want to add the links
I am getting "amqp:unathorized-access")
  *   Can you provide a basic example for multiplexing?

Best Regards,
Zoltan