qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Qpid JMS 0.11.0 AMQP 1.0 client - Receiver issue with prefetch > 1
Date Thu, 10 May 2018 15:54:37 GMT
The issue is known in that it was discovered previously and resolved in the
0.23.0 release last year, via
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPIDJMS-292. As you also seem to have
identified, a workaround is setting the prefetch to 1 (or zero for newer
clients). We dont have any plans for more 0.11.x releases.

Robbie