qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NOTICE / DISCUSS] migrating Git repositories to gitbox.apache.org
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2018 17:22:01 GMT
I noticed just now that the GitHub PR integration behaviour had
changed since the migration, with comments not being left on the JIRA
for PR open/close/comments etc, but rather 10minute time-spent entries
made to the Work Log instead to carry activity from the PR. I asked
infra about it and theyve updated the settings to use the comments as
before. I found the Work Log version surprising and not as nice, but
if anyone is particularly fond of the alternative method we can
discuss moving to it separately on a new thread.

Robbie