qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Jiri Daněk <jda...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: New Defects reported by Coverity Scan for Apache Qpid dispatch-router
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2019 10:13:31 GMT
On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 10:43 AM <scan-admin@coverity.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please find the latest report on new defect(s) introduced to Apache Qpid
> dispatch-router found with Coverity Scan.
>
> 157 new defect(s) introduced to Apache Qpid dispatch-router found with
> Coverity Scan.
>

> New defect(s) Reported-by: Coverity Scan
> Showing 20 of 157 defect(s)

Hello, I want to give explanation to ^^^

I've tried adding --fs-capture-search last week and the results just came
it. I'll give it one more try with --fs-capture-search-exclude-regex, look
what happened and then possibly disable it again.

If this is done quickly enough, it should not leave trace on the Coverity
project page, in the charts with issue trends.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
Jiri Daněk