qpid-proton mailing list archives

From Irina Boverman <ibove...@redhat.com>
Subject Using post-review command to post changes to https://reviews.apache.org
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 16:24:41 GMT
This is my first attempt to submit a proton patch for a review. I do not have commit rights.
Below is the outline of what I did, resulting in an error. Is this a legitimate error or something
else is incorrect/not-configured?

This is what I did:

Created .reviewboardrc:
  $ cat .reviewboardrc
  REVIEWBOARD_URL = "https://reviews.apache.org"

Configured git:
  $ git config reviewboard.url https://reviews.apache.org

Got source, made changes, created a patch:
  $ git clone git://git.apache.org/qpid-proton.git proton
    ... made changes
  $ git diff > proton.patch

Attempted to post a patch:
  $ post-review --diff-filename=proton.patch

Above resulted in this:
--------------
==> HTTP Authentication Required
Enter authorization information for "Web API" at reviews.apache.org
Username: iboverma
Password:

There was an error creating this review request.

The repository path "git://git.apache.org/qpid-proton.git" is not in the
list of known repositories on the server.

Ask the administrator to add this repository to the Review Board server.
For information on adding repositories, please read
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/configuration/repositories/

Regards, Irina.