qpid-proton mailing list archives

From Phil Harvey <p...@philharveyonline.com>
Subject Now generating HTML from markdown files, and added Engine markdown document
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 14:53:12 GMT
I recently committed some changes under proton/docs as part of PROTON-280:

- To play nicely with Maven's markdown-to-HTML generation, I moved docs/*
into docs/markdown.

- I added docs/markdown/engine/engine.md which aims to summarise the Engine
concepts.  There's more I'd like to add to this document but I wanted to
check something in ASAP to give folks an opportunity to comment.

To generate the full HTML site (in proton/target/staging/), including HTML
generated from the markdown documents, run this command:

mvn package site site:stage

Eventually we may want to include some of this output somewhere public,
e.g. on Jenkins (as Jenkins "artifacts") and/or qpid.apache.org.

Phil