qpid-proton mailing list archives

From Mike Brady <m...@paydia.com>
Subject Re: Proton-js
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 14:24:40 GMT
don't have the requisite skills to contribute in a coding sense :-( but I'm looking for something
to use - a solution for a HTM5/JS app we're building which needs to phone home for info. Works
fine and tested using JSON REST but would like something faster, more secure, more scalabe
and more robust. Will also be used for future apps in the pipeline,

cheers,

Mike