qpid-proton mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Subversion to JIRA integration
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 11:03:32 GMT
Hi all,

As some of you will already know, a mail was sent to committers@a.o earlier
outlining some of the newer services ASF infra offer that we may not know
about. One in particular stuck out for me, a service to populate JIRAs with
information about relavant commits to Subversion or Git. I have always
missed the Subversion integration within JIRA since it had to be disabled
(it seemingly doesn't work very well with repositories of the size found at
the ASF), so I would love to get something back in this area. You can find
the details here: http://www.apache.org/dev/svngit2jira.html

I would like to request this for both the QPID and PROTON JIRA instances.
They indicate they would like agreement before enabling it, as unlike the
older integration it generates a bit of traffic by actually posting
comments on the JIRAs, so please vote now:

QPID:
Yes [  ]
No [  ]

PROTON: