qpid-proton mailing list archives

From serega <sergejs.melde...@sap.com>
Subject Quotes in the message body
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 20:56:52 GMT
I am using Qpid Proton Messenger with SwiftMQ JMS/AMQP broker.  On the
receiving side the messenger surrounds message body with quotes.
smeldris@labitpf2:~/qpid-proton-0.6/build/proton-c/examples/messenger/c>./send
-a  amqp://10.250.0.127:5672/testqueue
Message_without_quotessmeldris@labitpf2:~/qpid-proton-0.6/build/proton-c/examples/messenger/c>smeldris@labitpf2:~/qpid-proton-0.6/build/proton-c/examples/messenger/c>./recv

amqp://10.250.0.127:5672/testqueueAddress:
amqp://10.250.0.127:5672/testqueueSubject: (no subject)Content:
"Message_without_quotes"
Notice the '"' character on both sides of the body. The SwiftMQ is JMS
broker which gives me more options to test. Receiving this message using JMS
API yields a message body without quotes, so it clearly happens on the
quid-proton receiving side.   I am stripping out the quotes, but I prefer to
receive the original message without quotes.   - Sergey