qpid-proton mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <csuco...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: ConnectionImpl::getWorkSequence()
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 15:43:41 GMT
On Mar 18, 2014, at 11:25 AM, Rafael Schloming <rhs@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> I doubt there is a good reason, however I suspect the new events API would
> probably be an easier alternative to getWorkHead() and friends.
> Unfortunately there aren't docs for the Java version of the API yet, but it
> shouldn't be difficult to figure out how to use it from the C API docs.

I know nothing about the new events API...
but I think it would be a mistake to have java being an exact mirror of the C API. Things
like Iterators are pretty common in Java.

Right now my implementation is forced to cast to ConnectionImpl what breaks the purpose of
the interface. Can you guys move it?