qpid-proton mailing list archives

From Bozo Dragojevic <bo...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: Proton 0.7 RC1
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 20:28:48 GMT
On 14. 03. 14 21:25, Rafael Schloming wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> There's been a bunch of key improvements/fixes since Proton 0.6, so it's
> probably about time for a new release. I've just posted the first RC in the
> usual places. Please check it out and give a shout if you run into any
> issues.
>
> Source artifacts:
>
>    http://people.apache.org/~rhs/qpid-proton-0.7rc1/
>
> Java binaries:
>
>    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1001/
>
> --Rafael

Building on VS2013 uncovered a typo and while there I fixed a warning
that apparently wasn't there before.

https://github.com/bozzzzo/qpid-proton/commits/trunk

25a5701 Do not redefine va_copy if not needed (for example, VS2013)
3ec1c14 remove extraenous return

There is also a third commit

88176dc Do not assume there is just one element in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH

The last one is not strictly a fix of a bug, but allows adding proton
with add_subdirectory to the outer project

Bozzo