qpid-proton mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <csuco...@redhat.com>
Subject Anonymous Producers
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 03:36:36 GMT
A common JMS feature is to have a Producer being anonymous and define the address only when
the message is sent.

We do the same on HornetQ core API.. However from my first look on the Proton API I always
need to define the source and the target?

Is there a way to define the destination per message sent?

How do you handle this at the current qpid JMS Client? From what I understand on the API it
will then declare a new LINK when a new destination is set.. is that right?

That means there are no anonymous links or a way to alter the target during the message send?
no such thing as deliver.send(message, *destination*)?