qpid-proton mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <csuco...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: ConnectionImpl::getWorkSequence()
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 18:23:31 GMT

>> Right now my implementation is forced to cast to ConnectionImpl what
>> breaks the purpose of the interface. Can you guys move it?
>>

> I'm happy to accept a patch for it, although I'd encourage you to check out
> the events stuff in any case.
>
> --Rafael

I sure will take a look on the events stuff..

I thought you were objecting Iterators just because of the C / Java API compatibility.

I would know how to provide a patch if it was git or github. I'm a bit rusty on SVN.. would
you be ok if I provided you a git branch with a commit? I'm not a proton committer yet (although
I'm planning to get down to it a lot more).