qpid-proton mailing list archives

From Rafael Schloming <...@alum.mit.edu>
Subject Re: ConnectionImpl::getWorkSequence()
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 17:19:36 GMT
On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 11:53 AM, Clebert Suconic <csuconic@redhat.com>wrote:

> >> Unfortunately there aren't docs for the Java version of the API yet,
> but it
> >> shouldn't be difficult to figure out how to use it from the C API docs.
> >>

> BTW I don't need the javadoc.. just point me what class are you talking
> about and I will figure out

The relevant classes would be org.apache.qpid.proton.engine.Collector, and
org.apache.qpid.proton.engine.Event.

You pretty much just create a Collector, register it with a connection by
calling Connection.collect(...) and then you can use the Collector API to
access any events that have occurred.

--Rafael