qpid-proton mailing list archives

From Tom McDonald <tom.mcdon...@highwinds.com>
Subject Proton PHP message receiving code encountering fatal error
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 20:14:08 GMT
I¹m using QPid (qpid-cpp v0.26) with Proton v0.6 with bindings for php
(PHP 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.10 with Suhosin-Patch (cli) (built: Feb 28 2014
23:14:25) and perl (This is perl 5, version 14, subversion 2 (v5.14.2)
built for x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi).

When I use a simple send client in php, a simple receive client in php
correctly receives the message. When I use a simple send client in Perl,
the receive client errors out with the following:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function get_object() in
/usr/share/php/proton.php on line 283

Attached are the three source files (send.php, recv.php, send.pl).

OS: Linux 3.2.0-38-generic #61-Ubuntu SMP Tue Feb 19 12:18:21 UTC 2013
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is confidential and