qpid-proton mailing list archives

From Jimmy Campbell <t-jic...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Swig java bindings proton0.7
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 17:39:52 GMT
I haven't been able to talk to the Microsoft Azure Service Bus with proton-j but I can do it
with proton-c. So I have been using proton-c with the swig bindings on android.

-Jimmy

-----Original Message-----
From: Rafael Schloming [mailto:rhs@alum.mit.edu]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2014 10:38 AM
To: proton@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: Swig java bindings proton0.7

Yeah, there was a discussion on the list a while back. They were originally created for testing
purposes, and were proving to be difficult to maintain.
We opted to remove them and have more resources to focus on bringing the pure Java implementation
up to parity with C. As far as I know you are the only one who has attempted actually using
them outside of our testing framework. Is there a particular reason you were using it instead
of the pure Java impl?

--Rafael