qpid-proton mailing list archives

From Cliff Jansen <cliffjan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proton-c on android
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 01:34:42 GMT
Correct.  The Android native API is not particularly rich.   A little
web searching will show many like-minded folks trying to fill the gaps
as needed for their needs.

At a minimum, a Proton-c port to Android will require support
libraries for SSL/TLS and UUIDs.  Many people have already dealt with
these two, so you may find an acceptable solution that works for you
with little or no elbow grease.

Cliff

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 3:46 PM, Jimmy Campbell <t-jicamp@microsoft.com> wrote:
> I read your post about your successful build of proton-c on android. From what you saw
there was no way to enable SSL on android the android version?

> Thanks,
> -Jimmy

because Proton-j seems the more sensible fit.

> Cliff
>
> On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 5:45 PM, Jimmy Campbell <t-jicamp@microsoft.com> wrote:
>> I am trying to get proton-c to run on android. Does anybody have any advice or experience
on the matter that I can get in contact with?