qpid-proton mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <rgemm...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: MessageImplde.decode(ByteBuffer)
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 13:09:51 GMT
I have applied the patch via PROTON-628, but with the original indentation restored to actually
make the change appear as simple as it really is.

Robbie

----- Original Message -----
From: "Clebert Suconic" <csuconic@redhat.com>
To: proton@qpid.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, 26 June, 2014 1:13:03 AM
Subject: MessageImplde.decode(ByteBuffer)

I have a case where I have a ByteBuffer (which could be a native buffer (ByteBuffer.allocateNative
(whatever method name that is)), and using the decode (byte[] ) would make me duplicate the
byte region.

Would be ok if someone merged this simple commit on qpid-proton-j? It's a very simple change...
current code still works.

https://github.com/clebertsuconic/qpid-proton/commit/2515b60ee69cb4d7ee240ff54d311cb8cf763f59

You could make the method as part of the interface if you like.. but I would be happy on casting
MessageImpl for now.