qpid-proton mailing list archives

From Rafael Schloming <...@alum.mit.edu>
Subject Re: [java] Message codec improvements
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2014 18:24:20 GMT
A while back I implemented a relatively complete standalone codec here:

https://github.com/rhs/qpid-proton-old/tree/codec/proton-j/src/main/java/org/apache/qpid/proton/codec2

It's quite a bit faster than the existing codec. I believe any new codec
work should probably be based on this. It's relatively standalone, so
should be easy to import into the tree, and then it's just a matter of
modifying the rest of the engine to use it. Note that my qpid-proton-old
repo is a clone of the pre-migration repo.

--Rafael