qpid-proton mailing list archives

From Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: reactor examples
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 01:39:53 GMT
Rafael,

I'm a bit confused by this push.  How does this set of examples relate
to the examples Gordon has been developing in examples/engine/py?

They are both "reactor" APIs with very similar structure yet they appear
to be completely different and unrelated.  Yours uses Reactor,
on_delivery, and on_reactor_start.  Gordon's uses Container, on_message,
and on_start.

Gordon has been developing this API in the open for the last several
months.  Why have you suddenly contributed a seemingly overlapping API?

-Ted